Advice and Support

If you have a problem with drugs, there's a wide range of addiction services that can help. Some of these services are provided by the NHS, and some are specialist drug facilities run by charities and private organisations.

The NHS has a search function to access local support services to you:

Alternatively you can try Frank, which provides a range of information and ways to seek support.

Drugs helpline: 0300 123 6600

Text: 82111