Corporation tax is an important issue for community rugby clubs to take into account. To help clubs understand the rules and regulations in this area, the RFU has produced a Corporation tax guidance note and supporting materials:
- Corporation Tax Flow Chart
- Registering with HMRC
- Fundraising, Sponsorship and Donations
- Other Income
- Bar Profits / Catering from Members and Non-Members
- What Expenses and Allowances can we claim?
- Assets which may qualify as plant and machinery
- Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASC)
These guidance notes provide details of corporation tax which are relevant to community rugby clubs. It is written in general terms and cannot be relied upon to cover specific situations. Clubs are reminded that they should therefore seek their own independent professional advice.
The notes have been prepared by Jerroms Business Solutions Ltd and is correct to the best of their knowledge and belief at 30th June 2017.The author takes no responsibility for any consequence of a user or club placing reliance on this guidance.
Legal and Tax Helpline - 0330 303 1877
For further support on corporation tax please call the RFU Legal & Tax Helpline: 0330 303 1877