NatWest RugbyForce is back. And this year it is uniting clubs across the country to get behind England.
England Rugby in partnership with NatWest have launched NatWest RugbyForce 2015, the third year of a nationwide programme inviting clubs to be part of something special.
NatWest RugbyForce 2015 will be helping rugby clubs the length and breadth of the country to get ready to open their clubhouses and be the place to watch England take on the best in the world. This is your opportunity to get behind England, help your club attract new members and become stronger and more sustainable for the future.
NatWest RugbyForce toolkit
The NatWest RugbyForceToolkit provides clubs with a range of resources, content and collateral to improve your project and create on-brand communications. Content includes:
- Downloadable posters, leaflets and digital assets that can be customised with your club details and logos
- NatWest RugbyForce logos, images and videos for use across your club communications
- Digital copies of the workshop workbooks plus additional tips, advice and templates
Visit www.natwestrugbyforcetoolkit.com to access the above. You’ll find the user guide in the Help and Resources section.
Rewards for registering early
It pays to sign up for NatWest RugbyForce early this year: Of the clubs that register before 11 January 2015, 350 will have the opportunity to take part in a new and improved programme of free workshops across the country, as well as being in with a chance of receiving financial support, ‘Get Behind England’ packs with goodies to transform your clubhouse and a host of other exciting prizes.
Last year was a huge success, with just under 500 clubs across England taking part in the NatWest RugbyForce DIY weekend. The NatWest RugbyForce 2015 weekend will take place on Saturday 27 and Sunday 28 June 2015 and promises to be another great event that brings the rugby family and local communities together.
Clubs that register for NatWest RugbyForce 2015 can look forward to receiving a host of exciting rewards and benefits, from online toolkits, to marketing and communications advice, access to special offers and attractive food and beverage deals – all to help clubs ‘Get Behind England’ and show their support!
The rewards for registering by 11 January 2015 include:
- Support packages of £500 and ‘Get Behind England’ material awarded to 350 clubs who are selected to attend one of the 35 NatWest RugbyForce 2015 workshops
- Following the workshops, all 350 clubs will be asked to submit project and activity plans and based on the quality of their plans, 35 clubs will be selected to receive additional support of £1,000, with £500 on offer to another 35 clubs
- In addition, six clubs will be selected for the Ultimate Club Experience, comprising of two elements:
- An England Rugby Legend to join your NatWest RugbyForce weekend in June
- The Ultimate Club Experience package, including a plasma screen, fun activities, events and materials to create a ‘little bit of Twickenham’ in your club
The closing date to be considered for one of the 35 project planning workshops, the financial support, ‘Get Behind England’ material and to be in with a chance of winning one of only six ‘Ultimate Club Experience’ packages is 11 January 2015.
RFU Area Facility Managers, in partnership with Constituent Bodies Facility Coordinators and supported by Rugby Delivery teams, will decide which clubs will be invited to the programme of workshops.
Representatives from NatWest and the RFU will make the final decisions on which clubs will receive the additional grants following the delivery of the workshops. More information about the selection process and judging criteria can be found in the FAQs (PDF 132kB).
How to register your club
Registration for NatWest RugbyForce 2015 is now open and closes on 22 June 2015. To register your club, simply click on the relevant link below, then complete and submit the form.
Terms and conditions apply (PDF 180kB).
Clubs A to C Clubs D to J Clubs K to N Clubs O to R Clubs S to Z
Not just for club members...
If you are not a member of a rugby club then NatWest RugbyForce 2015 is still for you. Use the club finder to locate your closest club, offer your support and get involved!