Marsh, the official insurance broker to the RFU, has arranged a commercial insurance policy that can meet the very specific requirements of a rugby club, its buildings and property – including scrummage machines, rugby kit and clubhouse contents.
Marsh will work with you to put the most appropriate commercial insurance in place so that it dovetails correctly with the liability cover purchased by the RFU on behalf of its affiliated clubs, avoiding gaps or overlaps in your protection. Plus, your club can spread the premium payments by a monthly direct debit to assist your club in the management of its finances.
Key features of the RFU ClubMaster policy include cover for:
- Cover for buildings and contents with a “day one” 25 per cent uplift on the declared values to protect against inflation during the policy period
- Scrummaging machines in the grounds of the premises – limit £5,000* for any one claim
- Rugby kit and balls within EU – limit £2,500* for any one claim
- Tobacco, wines and spirits – limit £10,000 as standard for any one claim
- Business interruption caused by an insured peril
- Failure of public utilities – limit £25,000
- Fidelity guarantees to cover the loss of money or goods by a dishonest employee
To find out more about how Marsh may improve your current rugby club insurance cover, please call John Hayes on 0207 357 3806 or email email@example.com.
Or to apply, simply complete the Rugby Property Insurance Quote Form (PDF 756kB).
For further information, see Rugby Club Property and Contents Insurance (PDF 356kB).
Please note: if you’re an existing Marsh customer with a RFU ClubMaster policy, please call 0207 760 8972.
*Higher limits are available upon request. For full details of terms, conditions and exclusions, please refer to the policy wording document which is available on request.
The RFU is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Marsh Ltd. Marsh Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. © Copyright 2014 Marsh Ltd. All rights reserved.