- Under 18 and Under 15 competitions reach semi-final stage
- More than 1,000 teams entered the restructured competition
- View all the fixtures and results here
From 1,000 teams down to 32, the NatWest Schools Cup is entering its final stages with the winning schools set to be crowned on 28th and 29th March.
A new structure this season has seen both age groups divided into several tiers to create more competition and to encourage more teams to enter. Here’s your guide to the action coming up…
- Allianz Park will host the U18 Cup semi-finals on Saturday, 4 March
- Bishop Wordsworth's will play Bromsgrove
- Warwick school will meet Felsted
Key stat: Bromsgrove are aiming to reach their third successive Twickenham final while Bishop Worsworth's played in the first ever final in 1991. Felsted have never reached this stage of the competition
- The Perse School to host Trent College
- Silcoates to host Royal Latin
- Both matches to be played on Saturday, 4 March
Key stat: Royal Latin won the U15 Vase in 2013 and beat Taunton School 28-14 in the quarter-finals.
- Reigate GS will meet Crossley Heath on Tuesday, 28 February
- Lymm HS to host Solihull on Wednesday, 1 March
Key stat: Crossley Heath won the Vase in 2005 while Lymm were Vase winners in 2000 and 2006.
- St Olave’s GS to host Bolton School on Tuesday, 7 March
- Woodbridge to host Old Swinford Hospital on Wednesday, 8 March
Key stat: Five years ago Old Swinford Hospital were runners up to Dulwich in the Cup.
- Wellington will play Whitgift
- Warwick will take on Ivybridge Community College
Key stat: Ivybridge Community College will play in their first semi-final against Warwick who have reached the final four for the fifth successive time.
- Both matches will be played on Saturday, 18 March
- Dr Challoner’s Grammar School will play Welland Park Academy
- Thomas Hardye to meet Bridgewater High School
Key stat: Dr Challoner's Grammar School are defending their title this year.
- St Paul’s School to host St Albans on Wednesday, 15 March
- Sir Thomas Rich’s will play Seaford College
Key stat: St Paul’s have been beaten twice in previous Vase finals,
- Dorothy Stringer to play Beths Grammar School
- Kings Priory to meet Pocklington
Key stat: Kings Priory edged past Wootton Upper School U15 29-25 in the quarter-finals.
The finals of the Cup and Vase competitions in both age groups will be played at Twickenham Stadium on Wednesday, 29 March while the Plate and Bowl finals will be staged on Sixways Stadium on Tuesday, 28 March.