The latest GMS release has been deployed this week. Based on feedback provided through the GMS Helpdesk, a number of updates are being made to ensure continuous improvement across the system:
- Update to Reflect ‘Active’ Categorisation on Registered Players with Membership Dashboard
- Create Website Function Fix within Finance Module
- Email Tool Upgrade to include Player Name when Distributing to Parents
- Appearance of Age Grade Players in Training Report
- Payment Links in Membership Distribution Emails
- Export Button Appearance in Finance Module
- Membership & Players List Added within Team Management
Data Officers are reminded that they can submit GMS feedback and feature requests to the RFU via the ‘Feature Enhancement Request’ form that can be accessed by selecting the Feedback tile within GMS.
If you have any questions about the updates please contact the GMS Helpdesk (GMS@rfu.com or 020 8831 6651).