- Touchline magazine brings the ins and outs of grassroots rugby to the front page
- Download the full edition below
New year, new England coaching team and New Year’s Honours for rugby in January’s Touchline, together with the latest Education Supplement.
We wish all our readers a great 2016, with the RBS 6 Nations sure to get us off to a good start.
- While rugby northern clubs were badly hit by flooding support and emergency funding from the RFU and Sport England was being provided to try to get them operational again. Old Rishworthians and their local community pulled together in the mopping up.
- Congleton RUFC are providing walking rugby for the over 50s and are keen now to meet some opposition.
- Four years of research, trials and consultation with the game sees Age Grade Rugby rolled out from September this year, with six to 18 year olds gaining a more player centred game.
- And Newark think they secured a first for league level rugby when triplets Callum, Connor and Jordan Slack played together in a Midlands One East match.