The presentation of a ticket in order to gain admission to the Stadium (including the outer concourses) at Rugby Road, Twickenham ("the Stadium") shall constitute acceptance by the ticket holder of the following terms upon which the Rugby Football Union ("the RFU") will admit the ticket holder:
- (a) TICKETS ARE SOLD OR OTHERWISE ISSUED BY THE RFU ONLY TO APPLICANTS WHO HAVE AGREED TO OBSERVE THE TICKET DISTRIBUTION CONDITIONS (AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST FROM THE RFU TICKET OFFICE). IF ANY TICKET IS ACQUIRED IN BREACH OF SUCH TICKET DISTRIBUTION CONDITIONS, THE RFU MAY REFUSE TO ADMIT SUCH TICKET HOLDER TO THE STADIUM AND MAY EJECT SUCH TICKET HOLDER FROM THE STADIUM EVEN AFTER ADMISSION AND, IN ADDITION, THE DISTRIBUTOR TO WHOM THE TICKET IS ISSUED BY THE RFU MAY BE LIABLE FOR SANCTIONS IMPOSED BY THE RFU.
- (b) These terms of admission incorporate the RFU Ground Rules circulated with the Ticket Distribution Conditions and which are displayed on the RFU website and at all entrances to and inside the Stadium, car parks operated by the RFU and other property owned or controlled by the RFU in the vicinity of the Stadium (together "the Ground").
- (c) A ticket holder is entitled to re-enter the Stadium subject to these terms of admission.
- (d) A ticket holder must answer promptly and truthfully any question concerning the ticket from an agent of the RFU.
- (e) The RFU shall be entitled to refuse admission (including for one or more future events or for a fixed term) or re-admission to, or to eject from, the Stadium any person.
- (f) Where a ticket holder has been refused admission to, or ejected from, the Stadium for non-compliance with these terms of admission or any other reason, the RFU shall provide to the ticket holder the reason(s) for such refusal or ejection. In the event that a ticket holder has a complaint due to being refused admission, without affecting any other remedy available to the ticket holder, he may write to the RFU Chief Executive setting out the facts in detail. The RFU Chief Executive shall take no longer than two months to investigate the matter and shall report to the ticket holder the results of his findings.
- (g) The ticket remains the property of the RFU at all times.
- (h) Tickets are not issued on a sale or return basis (Unless specifically permitted in accordance with the Ticket Application Conditions).
- (i) It is prohibited to sell or offer to sell tickets at a price in excess of face value. In addition, it is prohibited to advertise the sale of this ticket in any forum including on any online auction or other website. Any such action will result in the cancellation of the ticket.