The relationship with Twickenham Community is of utmost importance to the RFU. We aim to ensure our impact on the local area is a positive one through a comprehensive community relations programme called Home Turf.
Home Turf is made up of the following initiatives:
- Home Turf Ticket Ballot
- Match Day Responsibilities
- Home Turf Sponsorship
- Home Turf Hosting
- Education Partnership
For information on any of these programmes please contact Hannah Barrett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming key dates for the diary
- Saturday 2 May 2015, European Cup Final, kick-off 5pm
- Sunday 3 and Monday 4 May 2015, RFU Cup Finals, from 11am
- Saturday 9 May, Army v Navy, kick-offs 12pm and 3pm
- Saturday 16 and Sunday 17 May, Marriott London 7s, Sat – 9am with 7.10pm finish, Sun 9am with 6pm finish
- Saturday 30 May, Aviva Premiership Final, kick-off 2.30pm
- Sunday 31 May, England v Barbarians, kick-off 3pm
Download the full schedule of matches here (PDF 72kB).
Information regarding toilet positions on match days is available here (PDF 300kB).
Rugby Post Magazine
Home Turf contacts
Hannah Barrett is your community contact at the RFU and can be reached at email@example.com.
For match day issues please see below:
- Event day road closures information line (open 24 hours before the game): 0208 831 6604
- Event day parking helplines:
- Richmond Council – 020 8744 0462
- Hounslow Council – 07852 310713
- To report anti-social behaviour:
RWC 2015 Residents ballot – ballot open
Residents of the following postcodes – TW1, TW2 , TW3 2 and TW7 7 - are able to apply to a local ballot for tickets to the Twickenham games of the Rugby World Cup 2015. Please note only one application is permitted per household.
Residents who have registered for the online ballot can apply at www.englandrugby.com/ResidentsRWCBallot.
Paper applications are no longer available, to ensure we have time to process those received.
The ballot will close on 30 April 2015 with no exceptions.
Twickenham Stadium transport notice
For the 2015 QBE Internationals, England v France (15 August) and England v Ireland (5 September), the RFU and England Rugby 2015 are working with TfL and Richmond Council to trial some of the additional transport measures that will be put in place for the ten matches at Twickenham Stadium during Rugby World Cup 2015.
There will be new and additional ways for fans to get to and from Twickenham Stadium such as park and ride facilities from Kempton Park and shuttle buses back into central London after these two RFU matches. We’re finalising the plans at present and will provide full details on the exact activity in due course so please keep an eye out for updates.