The relationship with Twickenham Community is of utmost importance to the RFU. We aim to ensure our impact on the local area is a positive one through a comprehensive community relations programme called Home Turf.
Home Turf is made up of the following initiatives:
- Home Turf Ticket Ballot
- Match Day Responsibilities
- Home Turf Sponsorship
- Home Turf Hosting
- Education Partnership
For information on any of these programmes please contact Hannah Barrett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming key dates for the diary
- Saturday 14 February 2015: England v Italy, kick-off 2.30pm
- Saturday 14 March 2015: England v Scotland, kick-off 5pm
- Saturday 21 March 2015: England v France, kick-off 5pm
Download the full schedule of matches here (PDF 72kB).
Information regarding toilet positions on match days is available here (PDF 300kB).
Rugby Post Magazine
Home Turf contacts
Hannah Barrett is your community contact at the RFU and can be reached at email@example.com.
For match day issues please see below:
- Event day road closures information line (open 24 hours before the game): 0208 831 6604
- Event day parking helplines:
- Richmond Council – 020 8744 0462
- Hounslow Council – 07852 310713
- To report anti-social behaviour:
Resident and business briefings – Rugby World Cup 2015
Join Richmond Council, England Rugby 2015, tournament organisers for Rugby World Cup 2015, RFU, TFL and other key organisations working together to deliver ten Rugby World Cup matches at Twickenham stadium. Information will be provided on programmes in the local area, key dates, transport and travel arrangements. Find out more here (PDF 14MB).
Rugby World Cup 2015 Residents ballot – registration open
Residents of the following postcodes – TW1, TW2 , TW3 2 and TW7 7 - are able to apply to a local ballot for tickets to the Twickenham games of the Rugby World Cup 2015.
To ensure you are able to apply residents must register at the www.englandrugby.com/ResidentsRWCBallot by the 13 March 2015. The ballot will then open at the same address on the 30 March, closing on the 30 April.