NatWest RugbyForce is a nationwide programme that helps grassroots rugby clubs up and down the country attract new members and become stronger and more sustainable for the future.
Clubs that register for NatWest RugbyForce 2019 can look forward to receiving a host of exciting rewards and benefits, including £3,000 grants (six available), £500 grants (425 available) and online toolkits, to marketing and communications advice as well as access to special offers.
NatWest RugbyForce 2019 weekend will take place on Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd June* and promises to be another great event bringing the rugby family and local communities together.
*Your club is welcome to run its NatWest RugbyForce weekend on a different date but the programme support and promotional activity will geared towards the 22nd and 23rd June.
It has never been easier to access support from NatWest RugbyForce: 425 clubs registering before 17th March 2019 will have the opportunity to be selected to receive a grant of £500 towards their NatWest RugbyForce weekend.
Register by 17th March 2019
The rewards for registering by 17th March 2019 include:
- Support packages of £500 awarded to 425 clubs who are selected
- Six clubs will have the opportunity to receive a grant of £3,000 and a legend visit by telling us how their project will make their rugby club a place for all
- NatWest RugbyForce t-shirts & promotional materials for the 425 clubs selected
- Online toolkits
- Exclusive marketing and communication advice for clubs
- Exclusive NatWest RugbyForce offers
You can be a part of the NatWest RugbyForce 2019 weekend, registrations are open until 17th March 2019.
To register your club, simply click on the link below, before completing and submitting the provided form.
More information about the selection process and judging criteria can be found in the FAQs.