England Rugby and Mitsubishi Motors have developed the Mitsubishi Motors Volunteer Recognition Programme to provide grassroots rugby clubs, Constituent Bodies and the rugby community with opportunities to recognise and reward the volunteers who make up an integral part of the game.
There are over 100,000 volunteers who give back to grassroots rugby, week in, week out. From the kit washers to the line painters and the bus drivers to the tea makers, the game that we all know and love wouldn’t be the same without the people who work tirelessly behind the scenes.
Say thank you to the volunteers at your club or organisation who deserve to be rewarded for their efforts by nominating them for the Mitsubishi Motors Volunteer Recognition Programme.
How is the Mitsubishi Motors Volunteer Recognition Programme different?
- This programme provides a platform to recognise all volunteers who have made a great contribution to their club and community – no matter what their role. On or off the pitch, behind the scenes or on the committee
- With the support of Mitsubishi Motors the volunteer recognition programme has been significantly enhanced and streamlined, bringing a number of new and exciting opportunities to this valued work, including a Coaches Experience with England Head Coach Eddie Jones and a Referees’ Day with the Professional Game Match Officials Team.
By nominating a volunteer, you are helping to:
- Highlight the value that volunteers add to the grassroots game
- Inspire more people to volunteer and support rugby in the local community
- Reward those who give back on a regular basis and show how grateful you and your organisation are for their continued efforts