We are pleased to have launched a new Game Management System (GMS) to make club and player administration easier – it replaces RugbyFirst which has now been switched off.
Please follow the instructions below to login and use the video and PDF user guides on this page to help you use the new system.
- Login using your existing RugbyFirst login details which have been migrated across from the previous systems.
- Click on My Rugby in the main menu.
- 3. If you have a valid club administration role then the link to the Game Management System (GMS) will be visible here alongside all other information relevant to administering rugby. Selecting this link will take you straight to all areas of GMS used for your roles.
- GMS grid format guide (PDF 500kB)
- Adding a coach to a team (PDF 760kB)
- Creating new members (PDF 1.26MB)
- Updating and editing members (PDF 624kB)
- Guide to membership status (PDF 640kB)
- Creating membership schemes (768kB)
- Sending login credentials (PDF 844kB)
- Guide to the remove-from-club function (PDF 660kB)
- CB access and permissions (PDF 912kB)
- Adding friendly fixtures (PDF 810kB)
- Requesting and making payments (PDF 1MB)