- New GMS bug fixes released
- The release aims to improve user experience
Following on from the release of new items into GMS a few weeks ago, we are now in the process of releasing number of bug-fixes that aim to improve the user experience within GMS.
A summary of the key fixes included in this release are:
- Update to the bulk purchasing of membership for selections across multiple page
- Amendments for the grid search within CBs to improve performance
- Update to the display of some values on the widgets on the ‘People’ dashboard
- Update to the access to view teams that are members of a CB for the relevant Administrators
- Corrected an issue where removing the role from a user removed them from the club
- Update to the export report at a CB level to ensure the Club is included
- Update to the display of a club members qualifications for Club Administrators
Any users that feel any key items are missing can contact the GMS Helpdesk (GMS@therfu.com or 020 8831 6651).
Data Officers also now have access to a feedback tile within GMS where they can submit feature enhancement requests to the RFU. These suggestions will be reviewed by a dedicated user group and administrators will be contacted about the plans for development in due course.