- Latest round of enhancements released
- Updates to GMS based on user feedback
Based on feedback from across the game, a number of updates and enhancements to GMS have been released in order to improve the experience for users.
A summary of the key updates to GMS include:
- Update to the pie charts and dashboards section. The grids will display the results of the statistical selection within the pie-chart
- Introduction of an automatic acceptance of fixtures feature within ‘Team Management'
- Feature allows creating club to publish a fixture if the opposition has not formally responded
- Enhancements to the ‘Team Roles’ page, enabling users to note select specific roles now
- Emails can now be easily re-sent to individuals via the ‘communication history’ menu if follow up or reminder messages are required
- Improvements to the membership module, including grid display and search functionality
- Reporting amendments now include up to date naming conventions
Any users who would like further details can contact the GMS Helpdesk (GMS@therfu.com or 020 8831 6651).
Data Officers are reminded that they can submit GMS feedback and feature requests to the RFU via the ‘Feature Enhancement Request’ form that can be accessed by selecting the Feedback tile within GMS.