- Breach enjoys Red Roses debut
- How England beat Canada in the first Test
- Get your tickets for the game here
Red Roses captain Sarah Hunter will make her 100th international appearance when she leads England against Canada in the second Test of the Old Mutual Wealth Series at Twickenham Stoop in a game that is live on Sky Sports.
The 32-year-old, who made her debut in 2007, is at No 8 for a side that has six changes from the one that beat Canada 79-5 in first of three Tests in November.
There are debuts for Catherine O’Donnell (Loughborough Lightning) and Jo Brown (Darlington Mowden Park Sharks), while full back Ellie Kildunne (Gloucester-Hartpury) makes her first ever start, with Rochelle Clark, Tamara Taylor and Charlotte Clapp also coming into the side. Lagi Tuima (Bristol Ladies) will also make her debut if she come off the bench.
Wing Jess Breach keeps switches wings after her six tries on her England debut in the win over Canada on Friday night at Allianz Park.
- Six things you need to know about Jess Breach - more
"What we are looking for in tomorrow’s game is consistency of performance," said head coach Simon Middleton.
"We haven’t made wholesale changes as we want to maintain core stability and that’s been the approach with this particular side. We have mixed the forwards a bit more and the backs remain stable, with that we know we will create opportunities to get the younger players on the ball again and give them a chance to shine.
“We said from the outset that we would select a squad that we feel can deliver a winning performance and we are confident this team, can deliver on that.”
On Hunter reaching 100 caps, Middleton added: “Sarah Hunter is an incredible player and the ultimate professional.
"She has the highest standards in everything that she does, both on and off the pitch. A true leader, ultra-composed and rational but at the same time has real steel in her - she manages the team brilliantly."
15. Ellie Kildunne (Gloucester-Hartpury Women’s RFC, 1 cap), 14. Jess Breach (Harlequins Ladies, 1 cap), 13. Rachael Burford (Harlequins Ladies, 73 caps), 12. Amber Reed (Bristol Ladies, 45 caps), 11. Charlotte Clapp (Saracens Women, 10 caps), 10. Katy Daley-Mclean (Darlington Mowden Park Sharks, 92 caps), 9. Leanne Riley (Harlequins Ladies, 14 caps); 1. Rochelle Clark (Wasps FC Ladies, 130 caps), 2. Amy Cokayne (Wasps FC Ladies, 34 caps), 3. Heather Kerr (Darlington Mowden Park Sharks, 11 caps), 4. Catherine O’Donnell* (Loughborough Lightning, uncapped), 5. Tamara Taylor (Darlington Mowden Park Sharks, 110 caps), 6. Jo Brown* (Darlington Mowden Park Sharks, uncapped), 7. Marlie Packer (Saracens Women, 52 caps), 8. Sarah Hunter © (Loughborough Lightning, 99 caps).
Replacements: 16. Lark Davies (Worcester Valkyries, 4 caps), 17. Vickii Cornborough (Harlequins Ladies, 32 caps), 18. Hannah Botterman (Saracens Women, 1 cap), 19. Abbie Scott (Harlequins Ladies, 22 caps), 20. Izzy Noel-Smith (Bristol Ladies, 36 caps), 21. Caity Mattinson (Bristol Ladies, 1 cap), 22. Zoe Harrison (Saracens Women, 1 cap), 23. Lagi Tuima* (Bristol Ladies, uncapped)
*denotes uncapped player
Old Mutual Wealth Series 2017
Friday 17 November - England Women 79-5 Canada @ Allianz Park
Tuesday 21 November - England Women v Canada @ Twickenham Stoop (KO 19:45, live Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Action & Sky Sports Mix)
Saturday 25 November - England Women v Canada @ Twickenham Stadium (KO 17:40, live Sky Sports Arena & Sky Sports Mix)